My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Crockpot Garlic Chicken


This turned out great. The only piece I think I would have changed, is to add more onions. I love that they were almost caramelized and would have liked more to put on each piece of chicken as I served it. 


Ingredients:
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
20-40 garlic cloves, peeled but intact
1 yellow onion, sliced
3-4 pounds of your favorite chicken parts

Directions:
1. Chop onion and place it in the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Mix chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, olive oil, garlic and chicken together in a separate bowl.
3. Place chicken into crockpot for 6-8 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high.
4. Serve with your favorite side.

Recipe source

Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.