Enjoy these colorful holiday classic candies made with vanilla, nuts and chocolate - perfect dessert to impress your guests.
- bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- cup whipping cream
- tablespoon honey
- cup chopped salted mixed nuts
- cup red and green candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging 2 opposite sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2In large microwavable bowl, mix baking chips, cream and honey. Microwave on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts. Cool about 30 minutes or until just slightly warm. Quickly stir in 1/2 cup of the candies. Spread evenly in pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup candies over top; press lightly into top. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until completely set.
- 3Remove fudge from pan onto cutting board by lifting with foil; peel back foil. With large sharp knife, cut into 4 rectangles. Cut each rectangle crosswise into 8 pieces.