Simple Easy White Italian Focaccia recipe
To be stuffed with delicious meats and cheeses, but only with natural oil and rosemary. Not to mention the smell that surrounds the entire house freshly baked. Warm and fragrant, I assure you prepare a perfect cake is easier than it sounds.
300 grams of flour
150 ml of water
the tip of a teaspoon salt
15 g of yeast
extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and knead vigorously for about ten minutes
- Grease the pan with plenty of oil and lay the dough
- Let rise for half an hour
- Before baking, brush up oil and a generous sprinkling of coarse salt and rosemary.
- Bake at 220 degrees for about 15-20 minutes
Powered by Blogger.