My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Soffietti parmesan and pepper : Original Italian Recipe



The basis of this recipe , taken from a newspaper, I liked the mania I have for fingerfoods mignon and all those little things that you eat in one bite . They were sable pepperoni and while running I changed my route and I've turned into bellows parmesan . And I was right !
The parmesan know it all but not everyone knows that the experts who monitor the cheeses that are free of defects , blistering or cracking, they are called " beaters " because in addition to verifying the visual quality and aroma, with a hammer beating on the " flat "of the form to verify the sound .
That is, they will hear my voice.
Auscultate the cheese .
Say 33?
Sorry but it is a wonderful job ?
Which will sound at the heart of parmesan cheese ?
Piuff piuff or tunf tunf .
Getting to feel the heart of parmesan is really cool .
One day I'll batter .
In the meantime, do the bellows , here's the recipe .

Ingredients

160 g flour
150 g grated Parmesan cheese
130 g butter
1 egg yolk
pepper

Preparation

Mix the flour with the Parmesan cheese . Add the cold butter and cut into pieces and work with your fingertips quickly . Combine the egg yolks and 2/ 3 tablespoons ice-cold water (I put an ice cube in a glass of water) . Form a homogeneous ball and leave in the fridge for half an hour . Roll out the dough to 5 mm and cut the shapes . Sprinkle with a little 'pepper and bake for about 20/25 minutes at 180 degrees .

Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.