Italian Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins recipe
Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
2/3 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips, plus extra to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3. In another bowl, stir buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and melted butter until just combined.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips. Reserve a few chips to sprinkle on the tops.
6. Bake for 8 minutes or until a tester comes clean.
7. Let cool slightly and remove from the pan.
8. Serve immediately with warmed butter or some maple syrup.