My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Creamy Fettucine Bolognese : Original recipe from Bologna

Pasta alla Bolognese is a traditional dish , as well as classic Italian cuisine and , perhaps less importantly, one of my favorite pasta dishes .
The Bolognese sauce is made with ground beef, chopped celery , carrots and onions and tomato sauce . It is traditionally used to flavor egg noodles or lasagna.
This is the recipe for pasta bolognese that I prepare my home.

Ingredients

 400 g of egg noodles
 500 ml of tomato sauce
 300 g of ground beef
 150 g of onions
 100 g of carrots
 100 g of celery
 parmesan
 50 ml of white wine
 extra virgin olive oil
 salt
 pepper

Preparation

Wash the carrot , celery and onion.

Chop it .

 In a saucepan, heat the oil and fry onion , carrots and celery.

 After a couple of minutes, add the minced meat.

 Let it cook a few minutes . Pour in the white wine .

 Once dried the wine , add the tomato puree and a bit ' of salt.

 Stir and cook over low heat , stirring occasionally , until the sauce bolognese you will not be dried out (I did a low dose and I let it cook for about an hour. Once cooked , season with Bolognese sauce with salt and pepper.

Cook the noodles and mix with Bolognese sauce , adding the parmesan .

 Serve your pasta bolognese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese

Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.