Sfoglia ai frutti di bosco : Italian recipe
Fast and delicious cake, you can 'do with any kind of fruit
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 500 g of berries
- Sugar vanilla icing
- For the cream:
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 grated lemon rind
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
1. Wash the berries (if you have fresh ones).
Prepare the cream.
2. Beat the egg with the sugar, add the sifted flour and lemon zest.
3. A low heat add the milk, stir and bring to a boil. When the mixture has thickened remove from heat.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Lay on a baking paper over the pastry and baking. Prick the base with a fork.
5. Pour the cream and put on top of the berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
6. Bake for about 30 min. Follow me on Pinterest!
Powered by Blogger.