Crostino With Ham : Italian Recipe
What You Need
- 6 (1-ounce) slices ciabatta bread
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to do
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bread on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until lightly browned. Rub 1 side of each bread slice with cut half of garlic. Discard garlic. Sprinkle cheese evenly over bread. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Divide prosciutto evenly over bread. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.