My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Angry Birds Mini Pizzas : Recipe for Kids

Angry Birds Mini Pizzas : Recipe for Kids

What You Need
Angry Birds Mini Pizzas
vegan, makes 2 small pizzas
* I used all vegan ingredients, but you can easily sub with whatever you’d like to use.
1 ball pizza dough (enough for 1 large pizza) – split into two balls
1 cup white cheese, I used Daiya brand
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
Toppings/Faces
red tomatoes
orange tomatoes
soy pepperoni
olives, sliced
onion slices, small
red pepper flakes
carrot slices
raisins
orange citrus beak
How to Do

Now I could give you a step-by-step – but I think the best instruction is simply to study my pics and see what I did. You can easily make a few substitutions with ingredients as well!




Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.